Re: [NTLK] Adaptor for eMate

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 13:02:20 PST

Hi Grietje,

It is suggested (by others) that you ensure the pro-longed life of
your eMate with the purchase of a OEM Newton adapter. They are
designed to protect your Newton from most known hazardous such as
power fluctuations and what not that might occur.

Other non-standard adapters don't have the appropriate built-in
protection and might actually be causing UNSEEN electronic damage
which may cause early retirement of your eMate.

Your playing Russian Roulette with your eMate and one of these days it
may pay-off dividends that your not desiring...

There is a saying that (paraphrased)
'just because you can do it doesn't mean that it's the right action'

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung