Re: [NTLK] reading Newton memory cards on a computer

From: Matthew Hudson (hexsane_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 17:46:19 PST

Confirmed. Using Linux kernel 2.4.28 I was able to dd the contents of
a 4MB flash card. Although the endian-ness of the Newton is different
from the PC I'm using (as in 'Sum Square' is stored on the card as
'u.S. .m.q.S.a.u.e.r.' (Unicode)). Anyone know anything about how the
filing system works? I might be able to hack together something that
can parse the file (or a card using raw read from MTD service).

-Matt