Re: [NTLK] Looking for French OS patch

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 18:00:29 PST

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 23:59:57 +0100, Frank Gruendel
<newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de> wrote:

> Well...
>
> [appearing terribly bored and whistling nonchalantly]
>
> I have just created another type of these
> "one of a kind" thingies. An off-the-shelf Newton 120
> with a French 1.3 OS and backlight. I'm almost sure
> that at the moment this is the only unit worldwide

If this is the case who needs Apple when we got so many new creations
coming out of the design house of Frank! :)

> I thought that while I have it here anyway, I could just
> as well install the latest system patch before I send it
> back to its rightful owner.
> This, however, seems to be a much more demanding task
> than fitting a 120 with a backlight :-(

Can I ask for a special modified NotePhone which incorporates a MP2x00?
I'm very tempted to try this myself.
But since you are the progenitor of my NotePhone (US) I humbly bow to
the master.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung