[NTLK] Email software

From: jg (jgprofilin2_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 13:50:02 PST

Hi All,

I try to solve my problem with sending-receiving e-mails. It looks like
the Yahoo mail is out of the range for our Newtons.

May someone suggest which free of charge e-mails could work with Newton.

John

PS. I would be happy if someone could update the e-mail programs, so we
could use them with any e-mail provider we need. We cannot leave the
existing software without update. If not updated lack of software will
cause Newton's death (not the hardware).