Re: [NTLK] emate only starts with reset button

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 23:56:45 PST

I do not know what situation you started with at the beginning.
My recommendation is:
1) If you have personal data on it that you want to keep - perform a backup
(to a memory card or a Mac/PC)
2) Perform a brainwipe i.e. while pressing the reset button holding the
power switch down until you see a message on the screen > do you want to
erase ... <

Cheers,
Johannes