Re: [NTLK] A return after a long pause

From: matthew reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 15:35:08 PST

On Friday, March 25, 2005, at 02:12 PM, Michael C. Wittmann wrote:

> Hi, all,
>
> I have returned to the Newton after many years away.

Welcome back!

> If you go to
> <http://newted.dyndns.org/users/mikele/newton.htm>
> then you can find a few books that I made a while back.

Wow, glad to see that you made the "Medieval Europe" into a series of
Newton books. It was on my list of things to convert this summer!

Any chance these could get uploaded to UNNA and/or the Temporary eBook
archive (which I host)? It would be nice to work on centralizing all of
these books...

-Matthew Reidsma
Boston, MA U.S.A.