Re: [NTLK] A return after a long pause

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 15:44:59 PST

Welcome back Michael,

Thanks to following one of your of Newton sites I found one that has a lot
of Newton software I haven't seen before. I havent actually tried out yet
but it appears interesting. One program allows you to sketch in Simple Mail
and lets you have your sketches displayed on a PC. Maybe I am the only one
that didn't know you could do this, anyway I thought I would let you know.
The link is http://www.venus.dti.ne.jp/~yos/newton/newtonprograms.html

Allan Ngaparu
Brisbane

PS I cant read the Chinese or Japanese script but you can still click on the
links and find your way around