[NTLK] n00bie questions and...

From: JP (spacebar0_at_fastmail.fm)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 06:28:02 PST

Folks;

I expect to order the Newt 2100 Friday, which means I won't have my
sweaty hands on it for a couple weeks...
Hope it won't adversely affect the screen. ;)

Anyway, I am getting my Newtlegs under me. (But, having a machine to
work with would be much more effective.)

Anyway, to Jerome -->> thanks for the URL. I will be visiting
ASAP/RSN...(when I can actually put it in action...)
Greg, hope you have cards left when I have $..

and a few digests back, someone referenced a Wired article...there's a
few there, but I think this the one being talked about:

http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,54580,00.html

Thanks all,

Jack Thompson

--