Re: [NTLK] Cults and other fun topics

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 06:58:06 PST

Il giorno 30/mar/05, alle 15:54, Goodwin, Greg P. ha scritto:

        So my computer religious days are behind me actually. I use a
Newton because it is paid for, and it "fits the mission profile". =20

        I reward loyalty of a good working computer with continuing to
use it. I will use something till it falls apart, and don't necessarily
need the newest thing out there.
        BUT, should what I use fail, I am glad that strives are being
made to make better things out there, and one day, when what I am
currently using turns to dust from use, I will probably pick up one of
those great new gadgets. Maybe.

I completely agree on that.

Yours are most right words i have ever read on the argument.

Thanks Doc!

Adriano