Re: [NTLK] where is einstein going?

From: karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 12:23:28 PST

Matthew Binkowski wrote:

> my 2 cents
>
> I've been looking at the Sony Ericsson P900 lately because it has a
> huge screen and the ability to fold the keypad away. I wonder if it's
> possible to run einstein on this thing?
>
> http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?

Ahum. I just bought a P910i (still waiting for it) and the same
question has popped up in my head as well.

On the matter of thumbboards: I have a Treo 270 Palm-based smartphone,
which has a thumbpad and I have to say that it does the job as
promised: it's slower than a full-sized keyboard but faster than
Graffiti. Comparing it to my MP2100, I'd say that the Newton HWR is
definitely faster (albeit a bit less accurate) than a thumbpad.

There's 2 cents I'll never see again...

Karel Jansens