[NTLK] "New" Jules Verne novel!

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 07:39:09 PDT

May 10, 2005

Hello Everybody:

I'm stepping on my pal 'Kasko's toes a bit in publishing a fiction work that was recently released from its copyright shackles (I usually publish non-fiction eBooks and leave the fiction publishing to the literary greats of the Newton world).

The title is "The Giant Raft: Eight-hundred Leagues on the Amazon". Here is the description from the 'Read Me' file:

"Follow the adventures of a well-to-do family and their friends in late nineteenth century South America, as they clear their jungle claim, build a huge raft, and float down the Amazon River! A mysterious adversary from a man's past comes back to threaten everything he holds dear, and a cryptic document hold the key to the mystery. Attacks by giant caymans, love interests, a murder, and much more await the reader!"

The eBook runs about 1.15 meg, and is available in the Classic and MP 2X00 Portrait sizes.
Look for this title, and other fine eBooks in your favorite Newton Library archive soon!

Matt K.