Re: [NTLK] flash cards compatibility

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 09:10:23 PDT

        I have worked with a few different types of those cards. I
managed to get some 4, 8, & 16 meg cards working. No luck with any
other size, and I think I tried a 20 meg even.

        I am not aware of a system where you can add drivers, aside from
the ATA drivers, which would not work in this case.=09

Greg Goodwin