Re: [NTLK] TimeLiner for eMate

From: John Derbyshire (johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 06:02:15 PDT

No, it's not meant for project mgt , it's originally an education
package from the Tom Snyder company designed to create timelines for
history classes and the like. I want to use it for making timelines
for different characters and political events in a play I'm writing.
So, each character and sequence of events would have an independent but
mergeable timeline. Helps a lot with a complex time scheme and
dramatic structure.

A couple of the good guys on this list have helped me out with
downloads but I'd still like to buy a copy plus manual if I can find
someone willing to sell (the Tom Snyder company no longer supply it).