Re: [NTLK] Jaggies / Photo gallery

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 13:02:37 PDT

Hmmm, it will be somewhat difficult to get an accurate
representation of what "jaggies" are because they are
so dynamic. It's not so much the end result that
defines the "jaggie", it's more along the lines of
what is happening while you are attempting to write.
It's like kinetic art. It doesn't make much sense just
sitting there, but while in motion, it falls into a
definable realm.
A more accurate representation would be a video or
something showing what the digital ink does while the
writing is going on!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Doug <dougp_at_ispinn.com> wrote:

> Got jaggies? Please take a digital photo of your
> Newt's screen and let's post a representative sample
> on the wiki.
>
> Doug Parker
>
> --
> This is the NewtonTalk list -
> http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
> Official Newton FAQ:
> http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
> WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles:
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial

Yahoo! Mail