Re: [NTLK] Jaggies / Photo gallery

From: Newton (newton_at_spymac.com)
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 17:15:06 PDT

> Hmmm, it will be somewhat difficult to get an accurate=20
> representation of what "jaggies" are because they are so=20
> dynamic. It's not so much the end result that defines the=20
> "jaggie", it's more along the lines of what is happening=20
> while you are attempting to write. It's like kinetic art. It=20
> doesn't make much sense just sitting there, but while in=20
> motion, it falls into a definable realm. A more accurate=20
> representation would be a video or something showing what the=20
> digital ink does while the writing is going on! Ed web/gadget guru
Exactly! BTW, this little two stylii experiment I did just yesterday for =
the
very first time and was as surprised as you, Ed.=20
BTW2, I got a Palm m100 (the smallest, oldest and cheapest model) which =
has
- surprise, surprise - JAGGIES. But not simply jaggies, it is an offset =
of
the pen by about 1/3 of the screen size to the right. This simply means =
that
I can not select all leftmost screen items which is really essential and
makes the device unusable. This gives me a reason to trash that beast =
now!
It was nice because I could syncronize names of my Siemens SL45i cell =
phone
by IRDA as well as write and send SMS.=20

Marco