Re: [NTLK] TimeLiner for eMate

From: John Derbyshire (johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 12:12:53 PDT

I've just started using it to write a stage play. It is proving
near-perfect software for my needs (except for a bug that does allow
the compact view to print), putting mergeable, time-based events into
time order. It is an easy to use database tool for researching stuff
also.

What are the differences between v1.0 and v1.1?