Re: [NTLK] TimeLiner for eMate

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 13:45:45 PDT

* John Derbyshire <johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com> [19 May 2005 13:19]:
> I run it on an eMate so in effect it runs in landscape the whole time.
> The only bug I've found is not being able to print out the compact view
> - presumably v1.1 sorted some bugs out. If I ever find a copy I'll let
> you know through this list.

Well, it is TimeLiner *eMate* :-)

I figured that was why 1.0 crashed when I tried to run it in portrait on
my Newton, and tried it in landscape right away.

The only thing I've tried printing is banner view, and I don't think I
tried printing anything with the 1.1 demo.

-Rhonda

--
Discuss the art and craft of writing - http://www.write-on.org
Did you know... the Earth's gravity field is weakest in India