Re: [NTLK] Where's Paul Curtis?

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 17:15:20 PDT

Richard
your aggressiveness is a surprise to me.
Perhaps you would like to clarify how you read Mark's request. If it
isn't a dongle nor a SER-001 nor a logic board then what is it?

What part of "wireless files" files did I misunderstand. I didn't
reprint it because of the possible implications.

I have supported the card loaner program since its inception in Sept
03.

What is it about my contributions to the group that leads you to near
flaming?

Woody