[NTLK] Seattle area Newton mechanic?

From: fwojcik+ntlk_at_besh.com
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 17:18:07 PDT

Greetings! I am returning to the Newton scene after a long hiatus. I'm
glad to see that community still so vibrant!

I have a MP2100 with a badly broken screen that's been hibernating for
a few years. I have a replacement screen on hand, and I'd like some
help getting it installed. So, if you're in the Seattle area, and have
the tools and experience to help me, I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks.

--
Unfortunately, I tend to not only go overboard, but also sink to the bottom and
have incredibly satisfying dialogues with bottom-feeding sea life (you wouldn't