Re: [NTLK] Holux GR-213 GPS mouse + Newton

From: Ola Tuvesson (ola_at_mikrogroove.com)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 18:15:56 PDT

Thanks for your reply, looks like I'll be getting myself a Holux then! Once
they become available that is, it's only just been launched... As for the
interface, as long as I can get the pinouts I'll be able to solder myself a
new cable without too much trouble. It's for an MP2k with internal serial
adapter so I'll be putting a MiniDIN-8 male on instead of the PS/2.