Re: [NTLK] InPath Driver and Documentation

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 11:08:07 PDT

On 5/24/05, Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:
> I don't think any known copies exist. It's moot anyways, since the scann=
er
> itself outputs bog-standard ASCII text, requiring no further decoding.

Victor,

You are likely totally correct.
It's just that the other software that uses barcode scanners may
already work with it the way the original software manage items.. I
wanted to test with it... and I will test with Daniel's driver anyways
to check out compatibility... which from what I read should be no
problem...

--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung