[NTLK] Wi-fi connection problem

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 11:19:33 PDT

Hi all

Having problems with my wifi setup, chaps, so would appreciate some advice.
Haven't managed to get it to connect at all yet.

Every time I try to send Simplemail I get a '550' mail error, and when I try
to get online (eg using Courier to go to www.google.com, I get a 'Moved 320'
error, whatever that is.

I'm using a Lucent WaveLAN Silver card and have a wireless network via a
Netgear WGR614 wireless router (plugged in to NTL cable broadband, 2mb, UK).
I have WEP disabled on the network but have specified only certain MAC
addresses can get on the network, including the address on the bottom of my
Lucent card.

Any ideas?

cheers

Russ, UK