Re: [NTLK] OT Value of Apple Portable Bag

From: Clayton Mitchell (claytonmitchell_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 04:20:32 PDT

I assume you mean a laptop bag as apposed to a bag for the apple=20
portable ;)=20

http://applemuseum.bott.org/sections/computers/macport.html

Here is a link to a site that sells apple stuff. This link is to their=20
archive site and does not have prices but you can contact them and see=20
if they will give you a quote for what they would sell it for.

http://www.redlightrunner.com/redlightrunner/apbriefandba.html