Re: [NTLK] My apologies...

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Wed Nov 02 2005 - 13:46:30 PST

:-)

I laughed. But no, it's not hard to beat them. I started my career with GMAC
Mortgage who is their parent company - so I know their dirty secrets... I
may be one of the handful left in the business who don't gauge their
customers.

For some reason, I just have been annoyed lately with the bootstrappin'
issue and it's repetitiveness. And the lack of use of my Loaner program
makes it a little more frustrating. It's too bad there isn't a way to post
the service somewhere. Maybe on UNNA, WikiWikiNewt and Frank's sites? They
have a lot of traffic. I'm not sure, but it is apparent that few people are
aware of the service the Frank and I offer.

Go Green

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner