Re: [NTLK] Aluminium folding stand prototype

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 06 2005 - 14:36:38 PST

John,

your stand is simply is great!

I find really cute the idea of parking the pins.

I imagine that when typing, the left/right side of the keyboard roll
down, isn't it?

If you could find a way to manage at best such functionality you
could make
the very best Newton stand ever made i think!

So what about making the outer part of the stand a bit larger?

Or maybe what about adding two levers which turn-out and locks at 90
degrees on each side to support a keyboard?

Also consider that someone would love to put a Stowaway keyboard on
it...

Apart from the points above, your stand is already a must have!!!

Many thanks for your compliments to the Clear Dock!

Adriano

'Green is better'
http://www.homepage.mac.com/adriano.angelillis/