[NTLK] NCU installer update 1.3

From: Clayton Mitchell (claytonmitchell_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 13:12:10 PST

Hello all! I have posted an update to the installer that should
allow non admins to install and run NCU. You will have to know what
the admin password for your machine is when you install. If you are
logged in as the admin it will not ask for your password.

Some of the issues people are having are related to permissions,
(which OS 9 does not know beans about) but classic looks at. I
believe I have set the permissions correctly.

Let me know how it works for you.

http://dulap.drake.edu/clayton/ncu.zip

Clayton Mitchell
claytonmitchell_at_mac.com