[NTLK] Installing packages with MacOS X

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 02:17:23 PST

Hello Miro,

What about simply mailing your packages to the Newton=3F I use Mail V with
an IMAP account, and then put away packages to the Extra Drawer. Works
flawlessly.

Option 2 : Bluetooth BT-Obex exchange between Mac/PC and the Newton.
Here's the example I put on the net :

<http://messagepad.chez-alice.fr/Bluetooth/Bluetooth.html>

Maybe option 3 : NewTen might support a Bluetooth connection=3F

Best regards,

Andreas

Le mercredi 9 novembre 2005, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
(newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net) a =E9crit :

--
MessagePad 2000 (mis =E0 jour), eMate 300
<http://messagepad.chez-alice.fr>