Re: [NTLK] A new eMate in the offing?

From: ccsccs7 (ccsccs7_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 20:48:22 PST

Hmm, well the Pismo has either two or four times the cache. My mom's=20
Pismo is pretty quick. The PowerBook is professional, the iBook=20
consumer-oriented, so maybe that's it. (My iBook had been feeling kinda=20
slow before the backlight cable broke and I switched to a 12"=20
PowerBook.) Then of course, one person's perky is another's pokey. :-p

CC