[NTLK] How to download pkg into newt u

From: Robinson Pereira (gaudo_at_terra.com.br)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 18:29:06 PST

How to download pkg into newt using wifi?

Hello, folks
I am writting this e-mail with my MP2100 with keyboard and sending thru Wi-Fi. It is very good! I love it!
But it is not the point. I want to know how can I download pkgs into newt using wifi.
I believe exists the needed soft at UNNA, but I think the website needs a search tool. I am tired of spent lots of time looking for some pkgs and not finding it.
Maybe I am a little dumb, but I don't know.

Another question: wich stationery I need to see JPG files in my mail?
Thanks!

Robinson "gaudo" pereira