Re: [NTLK] Ergonomics question. How do you hold your Newton 2x00?

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 12:05:04 PST

I usually use a stand when I'm at work so I can easily call up Calendar
(Time Trax), to do's and contacts. I don't sync as the Newton is my only
calendar for personal and work. When I have to jot a note it is hand held
portrait. When I do mass changes and Info I plug in my keyboard and run
either portrait or landscape. I also have spreadsheets of financial records
for the Knights of Columbus (I'm the book keeper) so I use the keyboard
there too. When ever I use the keyboard I use a stand. For reading books or
the Bible (I love "The Message") it is hand held. As for witting long text
sessions, when I travel I usually have my notebook computer as I use map
point to get around. But there are many times that I just take the Newton
and keyboard. With that I can get and send Email, surf the web and create
documents and spreadsheets without packing the notebook. In other words,
there are times I travel without my notebook computer, but I never go
anywhere without my Newton.

Mathew Howe
Perennial Software
(734) 414-0760 ext 111

Sedona Office
#1 Accounting & Business Management Software for Security Companies
www.sedonaoffice.com <http://www.sedonaoffice.com/>

Jon Scordia wrote:
<snip>
But as they say 'how do you use yours?'