[NTLK] WriteRightWrong

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 07:50:40 PST

hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

Well, after swearing off using screen "protectors" back in 1998, I
figured I'd try once again just to see if I was wrong for not wanting to
use these clear adhesive sheets.

I was not wrong ;-)

Unless I'm missing something, no matter how carefully I clean my 2100
screen even using compressed air, Kinetronics Anti-Static brushes,
Rexton Optyl-t(TM) pro cam lens cleaner, then following the WriteRight
directions using a credit card or the like, I'm still getting a non-
perfect filmy blotchy hazy mess, so what's the secret to applying these
protectors, do I need to be in a "clean-room" wearing a full-body suit
or what?

John