Re: [NTLK] WriteRightWrong

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 08:06:06 PST

        The one he is talking about is one that is slotted... they are called =
WriteRights... I found one entry here...

http://www.newted.org/soupbox/writeright/

      Not bad. I have one. It is like taking a stiff clear, and thin =
piece of plactic and sliding one corner under one side, and then sliding =
the other tabs under the other side. Easily removable too and reusable.

      Screen protectors have saved my Newton from some NASTY accidents. =
The screen protector took 90% of the damage (a big gash) leaving only a =
small stratch on the actual screen.=20