Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth unhappiness: Any advice?

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1003_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 22:27:47 PST

On 1. Dec 2005, at 00:13, DJ Vollkasko wrote:

> Naw, didn't do the backing up/brainwipe/restore thing yet. I mean, yo
> bro', there's 750 kb on internal and 5 MB on the card and all installs
> are straight to card, so what gives...?! Should be enough space to
> accommodate a meagre 1,2 MB.

Hi,

I think this might be rather not enough space on the card or
internally than heap, the error message sounds like that. Can you
check in the In/Out Box preferences where the items are stored? Also,
do you have some memory checking tool (which exactly I don't know)
which could tell the real space, i.e. taking fragmentation into
account? And another test would be to try some really small items to
see that it works at all.

Eckhart