Re: [NTLK] Converge

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 14:18:47 PDT

I was reading somewhere where "they" are designing
nanots (nano-robots) that seperately, only do one
single task. But in groups, they combine their
capabilities and can preform tasks outside their
individual programming...Kinda like
Transformers...more than meets the eyes!
Ed
web/gadget guru
Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton:
http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- Norman Palardy <npalardy_at_great-white-software.com>
wrote:

> On Oct 13, 2005, at 2:23 PM, Ed Kummel wrote:
> > That, to me, is
> > the future...complete divergence..single task
> devices
> > that are autonomous
>
> and that WORK the way they are supposed to.
> Not too complicated.

<snip>

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial

http://mail.yahoo.com