Re: [NTLK] Converge

From: Lord Groundhog (LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 16:07:39 PDT

I agree to a very large extent, but I need them all to be small and thin,
and that seems to be the exception rather than the rule. The Razr phone
isn't bad, but there aren't that many attempts to do that. Everyone seems
to want *their* gizmo to be the one you're seen with. Who wants to carry
half-a-dozen e-gizmos that collectively weigh too much and take up too much
space to go anywhere except in an army surplus combat jacket?

Shalom.=20
Christian=20

=B3Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.=B2
            -- in appreciation of Arthur C. Clarke

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/

Refresh yourself from our MUG: http://www.oxmug.org/

~~~ On 2005/10/13 21:23, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com wrote ~~~