Re: [NTLK] iTunes plugin

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 16:14:23 PDT

Hi Tom,

i find the iCal sync really too buggy for me, but i happily use
NewtSync for Address Book.
I sync it in only one-way, from desktop to MessagePad (not fine
results if i sync from Newton to desktop).
Then i sync Notes all the time, so when i need to sync some new
entries recently added to my MP,
i just put them in a new Note.

Have you ever experienced NewtSync via bluetooth?

Adriano