Re: [NTLK] at least they are trying...

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 04:30:41 PDT

10/13/05 Norman Palardy issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?
>On Oct 13, 2005, at 1:47 PM, Paul Curtis (Universal Mortgage) wrote:
>> Why doesn't it have the screen dimensions in inches anywhere?
>becuase that would be useful?
 Man, we are a cynical bunch, I love it!
>It has to be less than the size of the unit which is 3.08"W x 4.76"H
 Ah, yes, how true. The omission however I must conclude is intentional
as their overall presentation from a marketing point of view is very
thorough and strong, considering what they had to work with that is <g>.
Therefore they must have reasoned that stating the actual screen
dimensions would in some way be perceived negatively. And besides, like
Norman says ....because that would be useful.