Re: [NTLK] newbie question about cards

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 15:50:53 PDT

> it'd be nice to have a bit more space in the
> 120 ~ and it looks as though it'd be a cheaper
> way round than trying to
> outbid people on ebay with deeper pockets than i.

Not sure if this is still a problem for you. I
haven't caught up on all the NewtonTalk I've missed
during my vacation.
Be aware that Russ Bravo and myself are selling 20MB
memory cards that would work in your 120 without a
hitch. In 1.3 OS 120s the size of packages that can
be installed seems to be limited, but that's an OS
problem.

They are 18 Euros apiece. Each donation of at
least 5 Euros to either NewtonTalk

http://www.newtontalk.net/donations

or the Worldwide Newton Association

http://worldwide-newton.asso.eu.org

will get you one card at a reduced price of 12 Euros.

New members of the Worldwide Newton Association will
get one card for free.

Shipping, whereever you might live, will always be
at cost. If you search the NewtonTalk archive, you
will find a FAQ about these cards (or drop me a line
and I will send it off-list).

Frank