Re: [NTLK] NCU

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 10:53:23 PDT

Yes, this is EXACTLY what I went through.

Like I said, try downloading the sit file again from UNNA making CERTAIN
that you're browser downloads it as BINARY and not a text file. I could
not accomplish this simple task in Safari, had to use Opra or OmniWeb.
Then it finally downloaded as a binary file.

The Other thing I did, because I was in a position to do this so easily
as to reinstall Classic onto my desktop dual G4 which I have dedicated
to Newton projects.

Unfortunately I did the latter first, then the former. Hopefully you'll
be able to do it in the reverse order that I did, or just the first step.

John

10/16/05 WIley Wiggins issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?