Re: [NTLK] Wanted: Artist for illustration of title page of user's manual

From: John Stairs (stairsj_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 18:41:12 PDT

  I'm a freelance graphic artists, among other ventures, so I might
be able to help you out. No pay is necessary so you can't complain
about the price. Just give me a more detailed example of exactly what
you want the icon or illustration to imply about the product and I'll
see what I can come up with.

On Oct 23, 2005, at 5:51 PM, Frank Gruendel wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> With more than 1500 people on this list, there MUST
> be one or two who are capable of putting something
> recognizable and visually pleasing on paper...
>
> I will NOT release BattLog before the user's manual is
> finished, so it is in your best interest to submit many
> drawings as soon as possible ;-)

---
John Stairs
stairsj_at_mac.com
...nothing is more painful than regret...
...NO FEAR!