[NTLK] Ping Andreas- eBay redirect service

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 19:58:26 PDT

Andreas,
Your email keeps bouncing, so I'm using the list. Please respond to
the request below and use a valid email address so I can respond.

Mark
----------------------------
Andreas,

Our shipping address is:

NuShield, Inc.
2865 S Eagle Rd, #400
Newtown, PA 18940-1546

Once we get your parcel, we will give you the cost for shipping along
with screen protectors. What screen protectors do you need?

Mark

-
Mark Ross, Ph.D.
VP, Manufacturing and Technology