Re: [NTLK] [WTB] Want To Buy a "Clear" Newton

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 18:25:32 PDT

John Hay wrote:
> I would certainly have to agree with that, assuming you mean "they" to
> be Apple. There are however "clear" Newtons in existence. I have no idea

if memory serves me correctly this was the work of a Japaneese group
doing one at a time replacements of each part of the case. I'm not sure
how far they got but it was very pricey from what I recall.

william

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.