Re: [NTLK] [WTB] Want To Buy a "Clear" Newton

From: secondangel (ghostland2000_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 08:21:58 PDT

Victor - thanks for the links and explanation!

If there were enough interest within the Newton Community for a Frozen Newt, perhaps we could find
someone with the talent to build one.

Perhaps a survey of overal interest and price points could be put up on Grant's site? Just a
thought.

Although I'm not interested in spearheading this project, I know a special fx guy in Florida that
has made an exact replica of the Phantasm gold sphere from the original prop. Perhaps he might
have some ideas. Again, just a thought.

Wayne.

http://mail.yahoo.com