Re: [NTLK] Newton Case Review: WaterField Designs' iPod Speaker Case...

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 06:13:50 PST

Thanks for the review of the carrying case.

I am writing to mention my favored carrying case - one I just kind of
started using because it more or less fit, and have used ever since.
It's a zip drive carrying case from Case Logic. More information is
available at
<http://www.epinions.com/
Case_Logic_Black_Nylon_Portable_Drive_Carrying_Case_Pdc_1_Computer_Bags/
display_~full_specs>.

It's a great case in that I have the Newton in one pouch, it takes a
sheet of paper folded in half in the same pouch, there are two side
pouches with separate zippers for other things. The padding makes me
that little bit more secure about accidentally dropping the unit,
though I doubt that there's enough padding to make much of a difference.

Hope the information helps someone out there,
Michael