[NTLK] Audio Uses for 2100

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 04:34:22 PST

I am EXTREMELY interested in eventually using the audio capabilities of
my 2100 for various purposes, just have not gotten this far yet, so
there's at least one user who would enjoy hearing more about anyone who
IS using their Newton for audio needs.

I have one of the legendary Newton Audio Dongles, and will be using
it !!!! This dongle has standard mini-jacks for audio in and out which
plugs directly into the Newton interconnect port !!!! More on this
later if anyone wants the info.

John

10/30/05 Michael C. Wittmann issued the following and I have taken
literary license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?