[NTLK] Outliner and Silver Lining

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 01:16:56 PDT

Stupid question, sorry, but where would one download LifeBalance from?
Also, I seem to remember an app called BrainForest or something like
that. Is BrainForest comparable to LifeBalance, and what are your
feelings in regard to the differences?

I want something more than just "notes" but don't need to go
ballistic overkill, as I have found that in many situations the
beauty of simplicity speaks volumes above and beyond all the
glitter. Of course, is not the concise user interface embodied in
the Newton the quintessence of design?

How interesting I find that when talking with under twenty (I'm 50,
God~ if I thought I was gonna live this long I would have taken
better care of myself ;-) that the songs [sorry, the "tunes"]
which I grew up with and saw live in concert before they even were on
the radar are still here, alive and well ! ! ! ! ! !

Such too is the case for the Newton. After toying with my new
microscopic Treo and trying to loose enough weight so my fingers
would work the keys <g> I realized I was just shooting myself in the
foot. Sold it on eBay after two weeks of the same old problems that
all the other PDA's had TEN YEARS AGO.

All I ever needed was right there in front of [Newton], but I was
temporarily blinded by the marketing swords and could not see the truth.

Let's hope there's a silver lining on whatever is given birth when
the new TOP SECRET iNewton is launched in the next several days to
come.

NTK

p.s. NTK is operating only on a "need-to-know basis"
Less is more.