Re: [NTLK] Backup Freeze Question

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 10:42:37 PDT

check to see if you have enough free space on the card.
try a different slot for the card.
have you tried a reset since installing new software?
try different card.

I am not familiar with issues related to NewtToDo but above steps
should give clues. Since you can back up data 'partial backup' your
files are probably not corrupted. For me a simple reset has sorted
out a lot of problems

Woody