Re: [NTLK] RES: RES: Wavelan Lucent Bronze TURBO

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 08:34:38 PDT

On Sep 15, 2005, at 6:46 AM, gaudo wrote:

> I installed into newton all de packs needed.
> I did the right configuration (I think).
> When I send an email, it connects and, then, an smt error occurs.
> When I try Nethopper, it connects, but then a DNS error occurs.
> What is happening?
You need to have the network name or SSID entered (manually) into the
card setup. If you insert the WIFI card with the Newton on, you should
see a slip and the slip has a setup button. Click the button. Make
sure the Network name is EXACTLY identical to the actual SSID.

This could be your whole problem.

Marty