[NTLK] 1984 vs. Newton Forever Movies Critique

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 17 2005 - 06:50:37 PDT

Okay, last post on all these movies, I promise.

The Newton Forever Movie, although tiny in file size, in my opinion is
graphically pretty lame, to say the least. It is however only 12k in
size expanded.

The 1984 TV ad Newton Movie however, is I would say outstanding,
considering it's rendered in B&W. Can you imagine a COLOR Newton screen,
despite the battery overhead !!! Not for the faint of heart however,
the 1984.pkg is 2.4MB in file size expanded so you'd probably want to
install it to a FlashCard that has the capacity for this to fit. Then
just run it from the Extra's slip by tapping on the "1984" icon.

Two thumbs up for the 1984.pkg movie!

Byebyenow, Over and Out!

John

Failure is human. To pick up and start again is divine. This is how we
learn. Just remember to get up ;-)