[NTLK] Newton Manual as Book

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 00:15:35 PDT

Subject: [NTLK] Newton Manual as Book
From: "John Hay" <OceanCity () mac ! com>
Date: 2005-09-24 13:53:21

> I looked on UNNA to no avail.
> Where can I find the Newton 2100 User's Manual as a Newton "book"
> package?

Take a peek here
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/documentation/2x00/NewtonBook . One
level up you'll find all 2000 and 2100 documentation as PDFs.
More Newton documentation here
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/documentation and here
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/books/Newton .
Yes, UNNA is messy concerning documentation/books/ebooks. IIRC
correctly,
there have been some attempts to address this over the years, but not
much came of it.

Stuff recently released by our very own Matt the K. can be found here
http://www.stillnewt.org/Library/_Nonfiction/_Computing/
_Apple%20Newton%20(e
Mate%20&%20MessagePad)/ (didn't Matt also do the Newton 2k Manual
ebook?).

For more Newton knowledge see the Wiki (link below) and the FAQ (which
hasn't been updated in ages).

Cheers,

DJV.